In July of this year Tom and Fran Vann started a four-session series titled Staying In Love by Andy Stanley. The fruit from that marriage series was tremendous. One couple said, “We wish we would have known much earlier in our marriage what we learned from this class.” Another couple shared how their family and friends could visibly see the changes they made in their relationship as they applied what they learned. As a result of this first series a new class has been formed, Love, Marriage, and Christ.
As one counselor said, “Most people wait until their marriage is almost unsalvageable before they decide to do anything about it.” Don’t let that be you. The new Love, Marriage, and Christ class is designed for people in all stages of relationships; couples who are engaged or have a serious dating relationship, newlyweds, those with strong long-term marriages, and couples who may be struggling in their marriage. The latest series is a video presentation and workbook by Jimmy and Karen Evans titled Marriage on the Rock. Topics covered are as follows:
- The Most Important Issue in Marriage
- The Four Foundational Laws of Marriage
- Understanding and Meeting Your Spouses Needs
- Destructive Husbands and Wives
- The Power of Positive Communication
- Financial Management in Marriage
- Parents: Past and Present
- Raising Great Children As You Build a Great Marriage
- Sexual Fulfillment in Marriage
- Foundations of Successful Blended Families
In the Legacy Community, we want to do all that we can to strengthen your spiritual life, marriage, and family. If this class is of interest to you, contact the church office . The class meets on Sundays at 9:30am in the Office Conference Room.